We provide Jeep tours in the territory of the Gobustan reserve and adjacent territories with visits to mud volcanoes.
- Jeep tour to the Mud volcanoes and Gobustan Museum (up to 5 hours)
- Jeep safari in the Gobustan reserve (6 hours)
- Jeep safari in the Gobustan + Extreme reserve (9 hours)
- Extreme jeep safari (5-6 hours)
The base price includes:
- 4×4 SUVs
- Professional drivers
- Visiting all objects on the route
- Start and return from the indicated point in Baku.
- Gobustan Reserve is included to UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Mud volcanoes of Azerbaijan are one of the most amazing natural wonders on our planet
- A huge number of megaliths and table mountains
- Beautiful landscapes of the Caspian Sea and Gobustan Highlands
- An incredible collection of six thousand ancient petroglyphs created 40 thousand years ago.