Almost each city in modern Azerbaijan called a “city of masters.” As each of them was known as a center for the development of various crafts: carpet weaving, jewelry, weapons craftsmanship, weaving and embroidery, stone carving, etc.
Today, samples of medieval masterpieces of Azerbaijan’s craftsmen are kept in museums around the world: from the Louvre to the Hermitage and in the local treasures of folk art.
We provide services for organizing master classes in the following programs:
- Master class “Painting on glasses of Armuda”
- Master class “Carpet weaving”
- Master class “Kelagai”
- Master class “Pottery”
- Master class “Art of Shebeke”
- Master class “Rhythms of naghara”
- Master class “Jewelry”
- Master class “Blacksmithing”
- Master class “Dance of Lezginka”
- Master class “Fundamentals of Azerbaijani dance”
The time of the master class depends on the number of participants.
Master classes can be part of your team building or quest.
- Greeting guests
- Division into conditional commands
- Master Classes
- Sharing impressions
- Awarding souvenirs
The base price includes:
- Class Masters
- All necessary props
- Montage demontage
- Delivery in Baku
- Gaining new experience
- Team building
- Intimate familiarity with culture